Delaware Personal Injury Law Attorneys
The Delaware law firm of Murphy & Landon provides legal services in personal injury litigation. Led by Frank Murphy, a trial lawyer with more than 25 years of litigation experience, and Roger Landon, who has taken over 65 cases to verdict, our firm has established a track record of success helping injured people in Delaware.
Our lawyers have won major settlements and jury verdicts throughout Delaware in a wide array of personal injury cases, ranging from car accidents and truck accidents to medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, work-related accidents and toxic chemical accidents or exposure.
Wilmington, Delaware, Personal Injury Lawyers
Many of our verdicts and settlements have been noted in the Delaware media, including:
- $13 million verdict in Bailey v. Beebe Hospital, nursing home negligence
- $5 million recovery in Crowhorn v. Nationwide, auto insurance dispute
- $4.9 million recovery in Trujillo v. Lee, workplace accident
- $2.8 million verdict in Gates v. Texaco, chemical exposure
- $2.4 million verdict in Caldwell v. White, medical malpractice
- $2 million verdict in Rowlands v. Lai, medical malpractice
- $1.5 million recovery in a medical malpractice/wrongful death case
- $645,000 verdict in Turner v. Porter, tractor trailer accident;
- $312,000 verdict in Foley v. Elkton Plaza, fall on commercial property
If you have suffered a serious injury, you will be dealing with large insurance companies who will fight over the value of your claim. Success comes from remaining strong in the face of adversity. It also comes from hiring attorneys who have the expertise and experience to aggressively represent your interests. Let a personal injury or accident lawyer at our office help you understand your rights.
For a free attorney consultation, call 302-482-4381 (toll free at 866-939-8100) or fill out the contact form on this site. There is no fee unless we recover compensation for you. We are conveniently located near the intersections of routes 141 and 48 in Wilmington, Delaware – easy access because we are not downtown and free parking is available. If you are too injured to travel, we offer home and hospital visits.